Monday, March 26, 2012

What I go through every day

As some of you know, I have a church class before school that starts at 6:20am. Thus, I wake up at 5... which usually goes something like:



I then proceed to shower and get ready for the day, starting with:
(no joke, I do this)


I sit through my church class:


Then school starts...
First hour is always good, because this is how I feel about my teacher:


Then I get to second hour, and feel like this:

Of course, third hour comes next, accompanied by:
Who knew creative writing would be so much... writing?

Then comes fourth hour:


Followed by my favorite, AP Calc:


And finally, sixth hour:
at which point, I have no motivation to do anything productive and spend most of the hour counting down the minutes til 2:35. And when that bell finally rings and releases me from the monarchy that is high school:
Nine and a half hours down, eight and half left to go...


No comments:

Post a Comment