Saturday, March 24, 2012

Why I Hate School...

Reason 23979:

I have to interact with people...

Now, don't get me wrong there are some people I can stand talking to, like my friends.

With my "lunch friends" the depth of our conversations go no further than the occasional:


With my close friends I can do whatever I want, and not worry about being judged... even dancing like this:  
 that's the beauty of friendship, you see. 


That being said there is still about 1,000 people who either I don't  like or I don't know, who I still have to interact with on a daily basis... A Conversation with a Non-Friend can go one of a few ways: 

Way # 1: Talking to a Hot Person 

The way I want to talk to them: 









(You know, dazzle them with my undeniable charm... )

Sadly, it rarely happens that way. Usually I embarrass myself  by doing something like this when they walk past my desk:

.
.. or worse I just completely shut down and: 

 or 



Way #2: Being Forced to Partner with Someone I Don't Like 
This is a daily occurring tragedy  for me... since there are very few people I can actually stand being partners with.
 My reaction usually starts as an internal temper tantrum, during which my whole brain goes: 

After getting that out of the way I usually resort to during said group assignment on my own and if the Someone I Don't Like asks a question I just give them the Erin Death Stare: 

Way #3: The-Person-Who-Is-In-Your-Friend-Group-But-You-Have-No-Clue-What-to-Say-To-Them-Because-You-Aren't-Actually-Friends 

This is actually the most horrific situation, because you feel obligated to talk to them about something, but the only thing in common is that you played Just Dance 3 together a some mutual friends party 3 years ago.

Usually I end up sitting there all: 
image 

and just silently pray that the encounter is over quickly. 


Way #4: The Weekends... 

I literally see no one on the weekends. And it is perfect. 
Its a mutual understanding that on weekends I talk to know one. I can practically hear my mom saying 



But as I said before, and I'll say again : 



No comments:

Post a Comment